Here are a couple of IMPORTANT reasons we think you should seriously consider TRI-POINT for your building project:
- We are local – we do business in 26 counties in Northwest Ohio and can build in all 88 counties.
(See Where Do We Build?)
- We have the best rating with the BBB Better Business Bureau of any builder in Ohio – check us out for yourself vs. other companies. Be wary of those who do not belong or report to the BBB.
- We have the selection you need. In total we have over 700 floorplans. Two of our suppliers accept full custom plans (initially drawn on a blank sheet of paper if you like).
- We offer complete customization and use a very high end graphics/CAD program called Chief Architect (http://www.chiefarchitect.com/ - check it out!) to modify existing plans, demonstrate various porch and garage applications, do plan modifications, or create FULL CUSTOM plans from scratch. This technology also allows you to walk through the house and look inside and out as well as create photo realistic images. I know of NO other builder in our industry with this technology IN-HOUSE, allowing us to work on modifications LIVE in our conference room and show you the full color, spinning, 3-D renderings of your requested changes on the fly.
- We offer full Turnkey homes,(we do it all and you get the keys at the end), OR a proven partnering process where we work together on site work saving $$$s. (See Who Does the Work?)
- We offer a $271 Challenge: We will match or beat a competitor’s price, after adjusting for differences in homes, or the way we do business, and either earn your business or give you $271 on the spot. (We need to do this by appointment and have complete quote information from the competitor.)
- We have been in business for 40 years and I am second generation family business. (My father started our business in 1971.)
- We are committed to your satisfaction – and about 35% of our business is direct referrals from past clients.
- We don’t have any hidden costs in our pricing or games that we play (unlike many others that have no tax, no freight, no setup, mark up options/site work, etc.)
- Equally important to doing a quality job, we know how important it is to “manage your expectations” on what to expect. We know that a satisfied customer not only selects us in the beginning, but has NO surprises as the project proceeds. In particular the project is accomplished on time and on budget. We do this everyday, all day long. This is supported by the way we quote projects and prices and is based upon focusing on the long term earning of your business. This is the opposite of most of our competition who are in for the short term benefit of getting a sale, sometimes with a low sounding base price and then surprising the customer later with a lot of bad news of price increases and delays.
With all that in mind I would like to invite you to visit our home center. If it is helpful, we can schedule off hours appointments to fit your schedule.